Thursday, March 8, 2012

My 1st Flight

So my 1st flight ever in my life was completed....MISSION COMPLETED lol...

The crew and cabin manager were so nice to me and helped me a lot and i learned so much from this flight.

I had the once in a life time chance to sit in the cock pit for take off and landing WOW.
Another dream got fulfilled, when the plane was on the runway and ready to take off i looked around and looked at myself and at that moment i felt SOOOO PROUD of myself.
I felt I DID IT....
Sitting in the cockpit was amazing, i cant describe it with words!!!!

But i heard usually crew can sit in the cockpit for take off and landing during their 1st and 2nd supis in Etihad.
But only if the pilots allow it. Thankfully the pilot we had during this flight he was very nice.

Doing the service and communicating with the guests was soooo much fun, i felt automatically i went into this role.

I think if the cabin manager and the crew are nice the flight will be lovely regardless of the crazy passengers :-)

One moment i was standing in the middle of the aisle in the plane and looked at the people and myself and again felt SOOO PROUD of myself, it was a emotional moment there for a while.

WOW I DID IT....

From one day to look outside the window and dream to be on board when i saw a plane in the sky to TODAY being on board that plane i once dreamed to be on board in.

Its wonderful, and i know every work has its ups and down but im very happy to be a cabin crew and do this job.
I know its not a easy job but i love it.

One thing im little bit scared of before each flight is during briefing when they ask us 1 question, hmmmm little bit stressful there, but i try to review everyday little bit in our manuals, thats all i can do....but its a challenge though :-)

Today i have another flight and im excited because its a layover i have, and i hope it will go well and i hope i will have a nice crew!!!!!

Again i will say this: THE ROCKY ROAD TO THIS POINT EVERY SINGLE SECOND WAS WORTH IT!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Emirates cabin crew accommodation

Have you ever wondered how the Emirates cabin crew accommodation looks like? Well this Emirates crew member has lived in many Emirates crew ...